26 January 2012

Don’t be so Grim


Dear Death aka Grim Reapers,
How’s business these days? must be booming and of course busy as usual, eh? With so many lives and souls you have to pick up, i’m surprised if you got any day off. I wonder what you’re doing if you’re on holiday? lying on a beach somewhere drinking bloody mary?
Last week i was sick, not life threatening mind you coz i’m sure you’ll know if i was on the “pick up” list but well as i was sick i suddenly thought of you, are you flattered? coz i’m sure not many people are thinking about you? or even bothered to write a love letter to you? so i think you’ll be curious enough to read this among all those Hate mails you’re getting, it’s refreshing isnt it?
Anyhow, as i was saying…I was wondering why in all those movies i watched, your appearance is always the same? wearing the same big black rope and carrying a tall scythe, kinda scary with your skeleton face and no wonder not many people are thrilled to be picked up by you when their times come, why can’t you wear something more less scary, perhaps a cute beach short with cute little skeleton design on them and holding pina colada to welcome the dead to the underworld, perhaps? well the point is, i think you need a makeover.
I don’t know why most people are scared of you when their times come and I don’t know why I’m not, i’d probably the other way around, i’m more scared of your twin brother/sister called Life, The struggle, the long sufferings and the process to go through life without shedding a tear scared me more than being faced by you and there were times i wish you’d come to take me away from Life. I’m more excited where you would take me after you came, somewhere more nicer than Life or worst? we’ll never know but you know me? always love the adventure to the unknown! Let’s put it this way, just as there are Night and Day, there are Life and Death but i’m pretty sure you’re the Night and Night time is always my favorite, soothing and peaceful.
Do you think you can at least reply my letter and answer my questions? I just wanted to know when, where and How am i going to die? a little warning in advance would be appreciated so I can get ready and do alot of good deeds? well i guess not or you’ll be in big trouble from the Big Boss up there and we don’t want that do we? coz believe it or not i do care about you, many people think that you’re the villain and they’re afraid of you but hey, don’t you worry coz you always have a friend in me.
PS: Whenever you’re weary, you can always pop by my place and talk about it over a cup of tea, kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment