26 January 2012

resignation (love) letter


Dear my heart,
Hereby i propose to resign from the pain because of some guys in the past, it’s effectively start from now on. Well, it is so hard for me to leave but i realize that life keeps on moving and i can’t keep stuck in the reverse. I want to prepare my brighter life and the better future.
I wanna say thank you for always trying to be strong and still be patient when the promise is broken and the love is gone. The rise and fall time during this year give me a lot of reasons to be a better person and think more logic actually.
Last but not least, apologize me because i fell in wrong heart too deep. Now, the lesson learned, next time i won’t fall in love but i will feel in love, use my mind as your partner in loving someone, loving a right heart.
I hope that someday you will find another heart that never hurt, never cheat and love you sincerely more than i can do. A heart that will be your guardian for the rest of life.
Forever love,
me. your owner.


oleh @naminadini 

No comments:

Post a Comment