26 January 2012

Happy Birthday Mas PDP!

Dear, Mas @PancaDP, happy birthday!

I really wished you have a little time to check your twitter account right on Januari 26th 2012 so this letter won't ended up too early or too late =)

I know you write much better than me, so I didn't even try to write you a letter, or a birthday blessing. I looked for a great blessing to be sent to you and I found this marvelous Irish Blessing. I hope you like it like I do, because believe me, although I wasn't ehe author, I write this (not copy paste it) with all my heart praying for you.

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
The rains fall soft upon your fields
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.


May God be with you and bless you
May you see your children's children
May you be poor in misfortune,
rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness
from this day forward.


May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the warm rays of the sun fall upon your home
And may the hand of a friend always near


May green be the grass you walk on
May blue be the skies above you
May pure be the joys that surround you
May true be the hearts that love you



Happy birthday Sir, may this beautiful prayers be true in all your way.

One that always adores you,
Id


P.S. I wish this year you remember it's my birthday too :p




The future's open wide.
- I Melt With You, Jason Mraz



Oleh:

Diambil dari: http://luzeagua.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment