23 January 2012

Dear Anonymous

Perhaps you’re the girl in blue gown
That I’ve met in the middle of a party

Perhaps you’re the beauty who smiled back
When our eyes met in a coffee shop

Perhaps you’re the one who laugh at your friend’s clumsiness
when we stand in line of fastfood counter

Perhaps you’re the one giggling behind me,
while we were waiting for the bus
Perhaps you’re the girl who stepped at my foot
without saying sorry at all..

Perhaps you’re the one who says “I’m sorry” to me
But I don’t know what you’re sorry for.

Perhaps you’re the girl who had an argument with your boyfriend
And while crying, you left him alone in the restaurant.

Perhaps you’re just a pedestrian
Who walks past me in the street.

Perhaps you’re just accidentally reading this letter,
And suddenly smile at my stupidity

Perhaps you’re staring at the same sky
As I am staring into right now

Perhaps you’re just a simple dreamer and a hopeless romantic,
Just like me.

And just like me,
Perhaps you are also waiting for someone to heal your broken heart.


.. But whoever and whenever you are,
I just knew that someday we belong together.

We just didn’t realize it yet.  :)



Sincerely,
Your Soulmate.




oleh @NCLYS

diambil dari http://lampubiru.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment