23 January 2012

"Bloody Note for the Grim Reaper"

To the cutest grim reaper,

It takes loads of guts to sit down and type this letter. Conveying these kind of feelings to you is such a terrifying idea. I realize that I am playing with fire, realizing behind your calm and collected facade, lies a murderous desire, an urge to hunt down the devil hiding inside the cruelty of men and fetishism over blood coming out from the veins.

If I known you six or seven years ago, maybe I will put out some requests to you and that dark passenger lingering over your soul. There were some irresponsible scums who took away my happiness, leaving me devastated, up to the point that I felt that I don’t know my real identity anymore. I will beg you to punish them, teach them the meaning of pain and what is like to feel dead among the undead.

Fortunately, I have figured it out. What is the point to keep all this hatred? Will I be satisfied by becoming the same awful person as they were to me? Perhaps, I would become worse by adding lies over lies to cover the so-called-perfect-crime.

We found the truthful light from our new love of our life. You and Harrison, me and my hubs. To live a happy life with them is a sharper knife plunging deep to those jerks’ heart. Yes, moving on is the answer. Trapped inside the darkness and covering our hands with blood are the least appealing things that I want to have in the universe.

I remembered, you once said, “Despite having considered myself a monster for as long as I can remember, it still comes as a shock when I’m confronted with the depth of evil that exists in this world.” It seems that the black hole haven’t suck you deep enough and you are reaching to the sun for eternal shines.

We are no angels and we own the choice or chance to let the devil dances with us. Yet, our conscience is a fair judge and our faith is the solid gavel.

May you conceive your inner peace, Dexter Morgan. I know I have met mine.



Sincerely,
She who bleeds RED

oleh: @retro_neko
diambil dari: http://iammrsred.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment