23 January 2012

Love letter

Hi, there. How are you?
It’s been a while we don’t meet. I think you don’t wanna to meet me. Haha.
How’s your life so far? Good? Bitter? Sweet? I hope you’ll be alright. How’s your family? Send my regards to ‘em. I miss ‘em a lot like I miss you. Haha. And how’s your room by the way? Still smell the same? Lol.


I’ve heard lotsa things about you. You meet a girl, eh? You haven’t told me. Haha. Why you have to do that anyway?
So… How’s this girl? Is she pretty? Is she nice? Well she have to be nice with you!


Does she know about your dust-allergic? When you touch something dirty you’ll get that red-scar. Lol. Tell her to always get clean.. I still remember how cute you are drove Xovy to my house when you had that dust-allergic just to give me your home made fried rice. Haha.


Has she met Xovy and Granci? Well she has to take care of Xovy eventho’ you’re often drive along with Granci now.. Do you still drive crazily? Lol. Put you speed below 100 km/hr, nungs. Or she’ll get a heart attack. I still remember how you always drove your car with me. Still doing that drift thingy, eh? Haha. Kinda miss that way.


Ah yes.. Have you brought her home? Have she met your family? Does she nice to ‘em? How’s your mum and dad think about her? Does she nice to your sister? Tell her to be nice with your family.. Tell her to love your family like what I do.


Have you take her to your room? Tell her to always tidy up your room to help you. I still remember how silly you, me and your sister. Made a video while we were tidying up your room. Do you still keep that video? Well.. I do.


And yes.. Does she take care of you? Does she care with all your needs? Like.. has she take care of your stationery? Your liquid soap? She has to take care of all your needs.. Like I do. I still remember how random I gave you that stationery and liquid soap. Hahaha. I have nothing to think that way. I just want all your needs be fulfilled.


Well, I wish all the best wishes to you. I wish she’ll be a nice girl to you like I do. I wish she’ll nice to your family, to you sister also like I do. I wish she’ll fulfill all your needs like I do. I wish she’ll avoid you from get hurt like I do. I wish she’ll treat you like a king like I do. I wish she’ll never do the same mistake like I did. I wish she’s willing to understand you when you’re busy like I do. I wish she’ll try her best to calm you down on your badmood like I do. I wish she’ll love you like I do, eventho’ I know, no one love you like I do.

Why do I wrote this? I miss you, nungs. I miss you like hell. I’ve been trying to let you off from my mind. I try to put away this feeling, but I can’t. I wish I could……. All I can do for you is wishing you all best wishes. I hope you’re always happy. Wherever you are, whenever you are, whoever you with. Cos when you’re happy, I’ll happy too. You’re still the one for me, eventho’ I’m no longer the one for you. Love you. Always.


(Status: never will be sent)




Oleh:

Diambil dari: http://rechyandani.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment