28 January 2012

Surat Kaleng untuk @vipertongue 2

To you @vipertongue
 
Dear Vipey,
 
 
Hi there a guy with poisonous thought. I bet you’re busy in front of your Mac and listening to Zimmer right now. And yeah, please don’t ask how do I know those things :D. I’m not good with words so yeah, I’m going to tell you briefly about my old days on twitter. The day I stumbled upon your shining-forehead avatar Jlike a red bird stumbled upon the green pig on angry bird game.
 
So there I was reading my timeline and then your avatar popped up because someone had RT’ed your tweet. It was a spicy-harsh-but-true kinda tweet and it tickled my ancient brain to know more about you. So I stalked you. And please don’t be surprised because twitter had taught us all to “follow” and I bet all people stalk.
 
One day you tweeted that if you want to know someone, peep on his or her blog or find out how they give testimony on other’s Friendster page. My brain translated it as “If you want to know me, read my blog” and I did. And I was amazed. You’re such a brilliant man and luckily with handsome face and a healthy passion on women too.
 
And as time goes by, we become friends. I found some “interesting” men on twitter too, but somehow I just can’t push you aside from my most favorite person on twitter. Is it love? No, it is not. It gives me nausea to think about love, and as you said and I quoted “If it involves me, it isn’t love”. However, what we have so far is great. I never thought I can meet you in person and I found you as a really nice person behind all those witty tweets.
 
I’m writing this letter as I munch on rempeyek :D. So thank you, for being a great friend on “rempeyek” standard. I’m looking forward to meet you in person again, soon.
 
Me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment