27 January 2012

You. No other like you.

Hi, you. Yea, you know who you are, dude. A guy that have been running on my mind happily. Give me lil lights when I’m on my darkest hours. I think I started to put my life on you.


I still remember that day. The first day we knew each other. It’s october, 31st. It’s monday. You added my blackberry messenger. I knew you’re my sister’s friend. So I accepted it. We chatted. We talked about everything. Gave your bad jokes, but I laugh. And now, I’m kinda miss it.


Till the next day, you asked me on a date. I don’t know was it a date or nah, but you came. You drove silver car, Exci. You wore white polo shirt and blue jeans. I thought we will be kinda weird when we met. But you didn’t! You were nice, kind, friendly, and… Yea, charming. I gotta admit that. :)


We went to junk food rest. Had a great chat. We talked, we laughed, we teased.
And finally, we went home. I still remember on our way home, you played two songs for me. You turned your way car around just to make sure that I hear your song. It’s Plain White T’s - 1, 2, 3, 4, Nungs. Remember? :)


Some things come, some others go. There’s ups and downs. When you’re finally no longer mine, I was shocked. Like.. Really. With our short times, I still can’t get enough to be with you. I was thought we’ll end up like a fairy tale. Happily ever after. But it won’t happen I guess. When you decided to walk away, I’m breathless. I lost a big part of me. You’ve completely changed me. You complete me. And now.. I just wish, wherever you go, whatever you do, you’ll remember me. Just to remind you that I was an important part like you said. Just like me. But the difference is, you’re still an important part of me.


I love you, Nungs. I did, I do, and I will always be.


No comments:

Post a Comment