11 February 2012

Surat Kaleng untuk @anomDanas

From Your Secret Admirer

To
@anomDanas

It is a great privilege for me to make into notice to you that I have fallen Love with your tweet since the first time I followed you. I would like to present myself, as your loyal follower.

You bring joy to my day every time you update your tweet. Whenever I’m having a bad day, I go on read your timeline. Nice to know I’m not the only one who sees them.

Though we've never met, I feel as if I know you well. If we could meet, I'd be able to tell you all the things I love about you. You seem really cool and smart. It’d be great to know you better J.

I only wish to pay you a compliment and thought you should know that you lighten up someone's day...everyday. I hope this letter touched your heart and you enjoyed reading it.

Signed, Sent, Delivered

I’m Yours J

No comments:

Post a Comment