14 January 2012

A Legendary (Love) Letter

Dear Mr. Awesome,
I’ve known you for a year or two. But the minute my eyes catch the glimpse of you, my heart tells me right away, “Houston, we got our winner!”
Peeps might see you as a douchebag. Or even an annoying Cassanova wannabe. Yet, I’m sure a lot of them acknowledge you as the pioneer, the blinding light or maybe, a new hero. Anyway, for me, you are irreplaceable.
Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Galileo Galilei or Doc Brown? Well, compared to you, they are just some rookie thinkers.
Your theories are the real breakthrough and proven to bring happiness to a lot of mankind.
Even Cupid looks like a wimpy kid. The way you interpret love stunned me and sweeps me off my feet.
Perhaps, love is just a game for you. Hot chicks are endless quest of journey. Nevertheless, every story has a season finale. My gut is like shouting outloud that you will have a surprising happy ending.
Behind those fancy suits and cheeky smiles, lies a warm heart that deserves to be served to the right person.
Sadly, it is not me. And until this very last second, you haven’t met her yet and settle the scores.
Yes, the season is still on. And we will patiently waiting for the day when you finally meet Mrs. Awesome.
You are indeed legen…WAIT FOR IT…dary, my dear BARNEY STINSON.
PS : I’ve tried that ‘FALLEN ANGEL’ pick-up line. I ended up being a laugh stock. Man, that thing only worked for AWESOME people like you :)

xoxo,
your wacky admirer

oleh: @retro_neko
diambil dari: http://iammrsred.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment