16 January 2012

Dear Happy Feet

 Dear Happy Feet,
I can’t decide which one i love most between the two of you, coz one cant walk without the other, though i like saying “talk to my foot” whenever i’m annoyed with somebody but having literally one foot isn’t really what i want, plural is better than singular, nobody wants to be all alone, don’t they? even you..
I could say you’re my partner in crime? there’s a saying “walk the walk and talk the talk”, and you know who do the walking and who do the talking, don’t we? when I say run, you run and when i say jump, you jump. I kind of feel guilty at times when i had to force you to strain your delicate toes into a smaller sized shoes or forced you into hard labor in a form of a killer heel, truly i am deeply sorry, blame it on vanity.
So today, i’ll pamper you with a long soak in the bath tub with sea salt and scented oil of your favorite kind, i’ll clip your nails gently, massage you lovingly and tell you how i am so blessed to have the two of you as part of me, i love you both and of course i still owe you a fancy pedicure that you dreamt of, if we make it to Jakarta this year, i’ll treat you to one!
Remember when we went to the seaside and i took off my shoes on the grass so you can feel the warmth and the fresh air against your toes and the soft grass between them? i know you were happy then and i want you to stay happy, coz without you two, i’ve nowhere else to go.
PS: i’ve got a surprise for you, a cute sandal with a little bow on them, i bet you’ll look so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment