15 January 2012

Sew Cute


Dear Baby Blue,
I hope you don’t mind me calling you that? ‘coz that’s what you are to me, my super cutie baby in blue…color, my most favorite color after white which you also have some in areas that i love running my fingers on gently, lovingly admiring your beauty.
Don’t you know that i was over the moon when i got you on my Birthday? and no sweetie, you’re not a second best, you’re right on my budget and you got all the right features that i’m looking for, but i was wrong in thinking you’re a simple and easy to use machine..
For a petite thing, I have no idea you can be so complicated? my first effort to understand you was to read the manual book that came with you, i thought choosing a simple sewing machine for simple sewing projects i’ve had in mind would be enough for me, but oh nooo….you have to give me challenges by adding extra features in your manual, i was frustrated at first but playing hard to get got me all excited, coz i really don’t get you at all with all those instructions. Zipper insertion, Push lever Reverse, Clip-On Feet and 2 needle positions sound kinky to me!
But baby, you’re my new love affair and it takes awhile to know all the right moves you can make and i’m up for the game! …and let me just say this, “you’re sew cute, sew sweet and sew perfect!”.
PS: your cute three little bobbins make my heart goes wobbly!



No comments:

Post a Comment