17 January 2012

The Object of My #Nomention


I know you’re reading this.  And I want you to know that I’m writing this for you.  People may think I write this for them. But I don’t. This one is for you.

Life is not easy.  Every day is a challenge.  Sometimes it’s difficult to simply get out of bed in the morning knowing that the other side is empty, you’re not there.  The thought of you has kept me going on more days than I can count, even through the toughest times.

You’re not that perfect, and neither am I.  Nobody is perfect, and nobody deserves to be perfect.  Nobody has it easy and lives without issues.  You don’t know exactly what I’m going through, and I don’t know exactly what you’re going through either.  We are all struggling on our own.

It gets harder everyday to be knowing what I know. Having the thought of it always in your head, you can’t really do anything to get your mind off of it. I don’t
really know how long I can keep it up. So all I can do is trying say the silence I have in mind out loud, through tweeting. Funny eh? Luckily I have a Twitter account, or else I might have purchased a diary and you know how embarrassing it is for me, if people ever find out I own one.

So there it goes, I tweet. I speak alone. A monologue. Without even really knowing what I actually say there. All I know is I should speak up my mind. I hope someday you know that this letter, those tweets and all those craps I’ve written are all about you, the object of my #nomention.

It’s stupid to miss someone who hurt me. But, I don’t know, it’s kinda nice, having someone you could
always have arguments with. But I’m not missing you, I’m just missing how it feels like knowing somewhere out there, you are missing me to :’)

This is one of those crappy moments where I write things that are irrelevant to everyone else but this is where I’ll say “damn it”. I just want you to know that I’m tweeting for you.  People may think I tweet for them. But I don’t. Each of my #nomention is you.

January 16, 2012 ― Desperately yours,
Me

dikirim oleh @dennyed


No comments:

Post a Comment