21 January 2012

Surat Kaleng untuk @er_piero

Kepada: @er_piero

DEAR YOU, MY UNFINISHED LOVE

Dear You, my unfinished love,,
I wish i lived closer to you, so i could see you more often.
I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with.
I miss you when I laugh because i know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow wider and wider.
I miss you when I feel down and begin to cry, because I know you always there to give me a shoulder to cry on and suddenly my tears disappear.
I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when i lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other.
They day full of giggles, jealousy, hugs, for those were some of the best times of my life.
You don’t have any idea how I care about you. Sounds weird, but that’s the truth.
Don’t ask me how it begins. It begins with nothing but this feeling that grows stronger and stronger.I
don’t care whether you share the same feeling or not.
All I know is you promise that you’ll always be there for me. And you know what? I am blessed.
And I want you to know, that you’ll always have me also. Simply because, you are irresistible.

Sincerely,
Your lifetime admirer

1 comment:

  1. Woww, thank you.. such a beautiful words and deep also. Hard to believe that all those words are for me. Maybe I don't know you, but one thing for sure, The sun is set, and the sun will rise another day..and as long as I live, I will remember you, my secret admirer. And I'll keep a place for you..somewhere deep inside.. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete