21 January 2012

Surat Kaleng untuk @therendra

Missing (YOU) alphabet


i remember the fiRst time we met. it was a great night. even though i was latE, doesn't make me regret. because of the raiN falls, all the people in gathering of fiksimini stay in that place, wonDering when its stop. i shake your hand and smiling in my heaRt - so this is the mAn i adore.
time by time Jumping, we run and walk, we talk; you And i, sometimes flying. chasing heart, knocKing sky doors where the stars sleep. some wAys to the part - where we hug tight.
then the Distance, and all the trouble comes, i'm mIssing you so bad. you already being Loved by the other - a paperlips. but i'm not jeAlous, she's already there before me, before my love cominG for you: the place where my hAppiness stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment