19 January 2012

NOT LOVE, NOT YET

Dear @adyn1
The first time I have known you. You have been so good and you have been so nice to me. We became good friends and shared every tweet, joy and happiness in social media life. However, as time passed by I never expect that time will change everything. You were more than a friend.

I’ve decided I really like you. Not love, not yet, but a deep like. This is a different like than any other I have liked. You are goofy. But that is an understatement. When I am chit chat with you, I feel like a little kid bursting at the seams with laughter. I love the funny tweet, faces, and comments you make.

Something you should know about me: I don't know, anymore, my east and north, left or right. The map of you and I, the hardest one to decipher, reads like a cryptograph, where the only key or compass is the dark hole of missing you. It appears that we are far, getting farther even, bound by spatial distance, but it feels, in the part of me that is gauged by wanting, and not logic of any kind, like the two cities we live in are slowly moving closer together.

I love the way you show yourself to the world through social media, its so you. I mean, you not faking anything. So honest and so “what the hell they say”. LOL. And one main thing why I like you coz you love the rain like I do and how you expressed your feeling about it. So damn precious..:)

Sorry if I made you shock with this letter or bothering your time to read it. I am going to meditate now. And since our hearts are connected by a twitter bird, you will feel the sorrow in me come crashing over you and it may feel like you are flying but just hold the line, take deep breaths, feel the love the world wants for you, and float.


With love,

@Gieholicc



Oleh:

Diambil dari: http://rain-holic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment