18 January 2012

Dear Miss Popular

Dear @Dear_Connie (double dears coz you’re so dear to me!)

For a loner and a person who doesn’t have friends like me, having you as my best friend is like a commoner being acknowledged by the queen. It’s like a weed freeloading in the same pot with a sunflower, it’s like a nobody permitted to hang out with a somebody and it’s like a wallflower chosen to dance with the crème de la crème herself! (okay so we’re not lesbian but if i were, i’d probably fall head over heels with you) hehe.

To me, you’re the epitome of  miss popularity, having loads of friends, easy to make friends anywhere and everywhere with everyone, fun to be with and easy going! You’re witty and smart and always know what to say and most important thing is i learnt so much from you.

To me, You’re a celebtwit. To me, you’re the most caring and sweetest person on earth and you’re a loyal friend with a heart of diamond (gold is so last year)! i love you, dear friend!

PS: When i go back to Jakarta this summer, I want to spend as much time as possible with you and take loads of pics to bring back and so I can put it in a frame and put it above the fireplace to remind me that i have a precious friend and so i can treasure it always, just like this pic that we took when we first met, ages ago!




Oleh --@NonaHujan_ untuk @Dear_Connie

diambil dari http://strangerinengland.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment